Terms & Conditions
As the sale of the product offered by www.amperstore.com takes place through an offer posted on the Internet, in accordance with Article 10 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL), in this case, when the buyer places an order between the Buyer and SIA Art Electric, reg. No. 40003968874 (hereinafter - the Seller) a Distance Agreement is concluded.
1. The Agreement shall be deemed concluded from the moment when the Buyer has placed an order and has paid for the Product in accordance with these Terms;
2. By placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read this Agreement and the terms contained therein, is aware of them, understands them and fully agrees with them. The Buyer undertakes to get acquainted with the provisions of the Agreement every time the purchase. The Buyer is not entitled to order goods in the Online Store if he has not read the provisions of the Agreement or does not agree with them.
3. The Seller has the right to restrict the Buyer's services used by the Buyer without notice or cancel the Buyer's registration, if the Seller believes that the Buyer may violate or violate the provisions of the Agreement, harm the Seller, the Online Store or security, or third parties;
4. www.amperstore.com all product prices are indicated, including Value Added Tax 21%. The cost of the goods delivery service is not included in the indicated price of the goods;
5. The types and procedure of payment for the Goods are indicated in the section Payment and Delivery;
6. The terms and procedure of order execution depend on the type of delivery and the selected goods (see the section Payment and Delivery);
7. In order to be able to use the services of the online store and purchase the goods offered therein, the Buyer may choose whether to purchase the goods without registration or with registration;
8. When providing information about himself, the Buyer entitles the Seller, as the controller of personal data, to select, store, systematize and use all the information and data provided by the Buyer directly or indirectly using the services of the Online Store:
9. Delivery and acceptance of the delivered goods is executed by mutual signing of the consignment note. Upon receipt of the goods, the Buyer must carefully check whether the goods, their quantity, assembly and marking correspond to the consignment note, and whether the goods (packaging) are free from external damage.
10. By signing the consignment note, all risk of damage, loss or destruction of the goods and responsibility for storage of the goods passes to the Buyer.
11. The Buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal included in the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and return the Product within 14 (fourteen) calendar days. In order to avoid disputes, upon receipt of the Product, the Buyer must make sure that it corresponds to the order (color, name of the product and other relevant parameters).
12. In case the Goods are assembled inaccurately, the Buyer has the right to exchange the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days by filling in the return form. Courier expenses in the above case shall be borne by the Seller. In other cases, courier costs are borne by the Buyer.
13. If the Buyer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, the following recommendations and conditions must be taken into account:
13.1. The returned Product must not be used (taking into account the specifics of the Product). If the condition of the returned Goods has deteriorated and this has happened due to improper storage, the Buyer is not entitled to exercise the right of withdrawal.
13.2. The Buyer is obliged to keep and not damage the original packaging of the Product.
14. If the Buyer finds that the consignment does not contain the correct quantity of goods or delivered goods that do not correspond to the order, the Buyer must immediately inform the Seller and describe the detected non-conformity in e-mail sent to email@example.com. Otherwise, the goods corresponding to the order shall be deemed to have been delivered in the quantity corresponding to the order. The Seller checks the circumstances indicated in the notification within 10 (ten) days from the moment of receipt of the notification and contacts the Buyer to find a solution to the situation.
15. The buyer is obliged to ensure that the person specified in the order is at the address specified in the order at the time of delivery of goods, presents a personal identification document to the courier, accepts the goods without delay, signs the bill of lading, makes notes on the bill of lading. If the Buyer has not ensured the fulfillment of this clause, the Seller shall not be liable for any losses of the Buyer, while the Buyer shall cover the costs and losses incurred by the Seller with the delivery or return of the goods. The Seller is entitled to deduct expenses and losses from the amount paid by the Buyer, if the Buyer has not accepted the product or due to circumstances beyond the control of the Seller it has not been issued to the Buyer and it has been returned to the Seller.
16. The Buyer is informed that the Seller has the right to unilaterally change the provisions of this Agreement at any time.